Friday, October 29, 2010

A cheeky request...

While checking out the blog of one of my fave Aussie designers, the very talented Saffron Craig, I came across a feature on a 'make it perfect' A-line skirt pattern. And, given that I'm rather partial to the flattering a good A-line gives my generally un-flatterable legs, I'd love to make one of the skirts featured with the pockets - only thing is, I also want a contrasting panel/pleat in the front...

Kinda like the pleat/panel in the front of the dresses (make it perfect pinny#2) I made for the girls last Christmas:
Saffron is calling for suggestions... I do hope they are listening - I need a pattern for a funky new summer skirt... And I'd just love to make a sample for them - in my size, of course ;)
And I'd even promise to take decent photos with my new fancy pants camera!

No comments: