Monday, November 22, 2010

Scrappy Hoops...


Woot Woot! This one went in the post last week - I hope you like it partner... does it hit the grey and yellow mark???

I'm a big fan of Winnie the Pooh. Not the Disney version, but the books that were written by one Mr A. A. Milne.  House at Pooh Corner is the first book I can remember reading by myself and to this day, it remains a favourite in these parts.

The quote here "he can even spell Tuesday" is a reference to Owl in the stories who is purported to be full of wisdom - personally, I'm not convinced that he who is said to be wise always is...

The drawing that the embroidery is based on comes from Lauren Reeser.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Yes, I love the hoop it's perfect, loving your cushion too, I just got started on mine today, I've been waiting for my fabrics to arrive so finally I can get moving on it.