Saturday, May 7, 2011

MMM - Make Mine Modern



While I've been away, I've been crafting a whole lot so I'm going to spend a few days sharing delights - some made and some received.


Today is the package I made for my partner in the Make Mine Modern swap over on flickr. A sewing machine cover, tea cosy and a whole bundle of fabric scraps...

I loved making this as I got use up scraps and work with lots of different fabrics... Disappointingly, my partner never received her parcel due to customs in Denmark but I am working on getting it to her - hopefully it will come home so I can resend...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved that one!

I can feel your pain about the package. My mug rug took 2 months and 3 days to get from the US to Oman (middle east). I hope yours comes back to you!

;-)
Michelle