Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Gorgeous Bags - Received

Insert large squealing sound combined with me jumping up and down around the room and doing an incredibly uncoordinated ahem, graceful happy dance (ok, I'm six months pregnant, at least give me graceful!) and you will have an image of me this morning when the postie came a knockin'. Immediately, I knew this would be good and I was SO right!

I have been stalking this bag over in flickrland for a few weeks now. From the beginning when my partner posted fabric selections through to it's finality, I have had a sneaking suspicion it would be mine - and I am SO thrilled to say I was right!!!

I'm not so great at taking pictures of it but it is a nappy (diaper) bag and has a whole world of pockets inside and out as well as a key chain which is fabulous as I'm always losing keys at the bottom of my bag.

Also in the package was a matching coin purse - I think I'll use this for lipstick being the ever so glamorous Mummy that I am - you know, existing on less sleep than anyone ever thinks is possible and no showering or teeth-brushing before leaving the house an hour late with three children in tow - lipstick will be my first priority ;)

I digress. I am so, so happy with this - the bag is perfect, the pockets are terrific and the quality of the making is just amazing - this is one seriously talented stitcher! You can see a better picture of the bag here.

Thank you, thank you, thank you Christine, this is absolute perfection. It is everything I could have asked for and I can see myself not waiting until the baby is born to use it - I'm just not that patient!

No comments: