Friday, December 31, 2010

¡feliz año nuevo!

Happy new year to you all!! May it be filled with good health, love, fortune and blessings of every kind.

As the year draws to a close I try to reflect and think about what I've achieved...
** Both of my babes spent time in hospital, one with pneumonia, the other with Guillain–Barré syndrome - a scary and life-changing experience. They are both happy and relatively healthy so we finish the year grateful, relieved and smiling!
** Both Officer Plod and I have had big zero birthdays - but lets not forget that his was bigger than mine ;).
** Late August and early September was spent in Spain with dear friends who've been living there for two years - a fabulous opportunity and so wonderful to see them all. In Madrid:
** And finally, amongst all of that, I've had time to do a spot of creating:
This is minus the pics I forgot to take :0

So much more has happened this year but for now, I want to wish you and yours a very happy and healthy 2011 - may it deliver on your wishes (what are they?)
J xxoo

2 comments:

Kelly said...

And a Happy New year to you! I sincerely hope that your 2011 involves no sickness what so ever!
Gorgeous Mosaic too,very colourful :) and that spiderweb block is super fabulous ;)

kathreen said...

Hi Julie
Would love to catch up now that the year has begun.
email me! your email keeps bouncing.
cheers
Kathreen