Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!

Can you believe it's only five more sleeps till the jolly man in the red suit visits?!


We're heading away over the holidays so I won't be around these parts. Thanks to all of you who stop by this space - it's been a lovely year in blogland for me. I've been privileged to meet some of the most kind and talented people around and I've had a blast creating from the inspiration I've found through my bees and flickr swaps.

I wish you all a very happy holiday season and a 2011 full of good health and good fortune!

See you soon, J xx

The above pic is a Christmas gift for my dear friend and neighbour - a mug rug seemed appropriate given the amount of tea we share! And below are my babes and a friend painting the wrapping paper - thanks to the gorgeous B for letting us paint her pavers in the process ;)

No comments: