Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Queensland Flood Relief Appeal - the last post...


So, after raising a few dollars here and donating a few there, together we have contributed $99,089 to the Premiers Flood Relief Appeal. I am gobsmacked. I am sending all of you who donated to this appeal a really, really big thanks. Your generosity is assisting families get back on their feet after a natural disaster of biblical proportion just goes to show what this crafty online community can achieve. Thank you.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hello. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog and the tips for FME, I'll give that a go. I couldn't reply to you directly as you are a no-reply blogger. This makes it hard for people to answer your comments (and you can't win giveaways!). If you want to fix it, go to Dashboard and click on "Edit Profile" (next to your picture). The third tick box down is "show email". make sure this is ticked. It will not publish your email address on your blog.