**deadline extended to noon Wednesday 26 January**
Those of you who haven't heard, (am I'm fairly convinced that wouldn't be anyone), Queensland is experiencing disastrous flooding. In an effort to assist those in need and raise awareness of the appeal, Toni from Make it Perfect is coordinating a mass of craft "auctions". You can find the list of participants here.
The most needed commodity for Queenslanders right now is cash. For my bit, I am auctioning this mini quilt:
**how can you win this item**
- Donate $5 (Aussie Dollars) to the Premiers Flood Relief Appeal - be sure to record your receipt number
- Comment on this post and include the receipt number
- Enter as many times as you like however each entry must have a separate $5 donation and receipt number
- Make sure I can contact you via your comment
- The winner will be drawn randomly from the comments on Wednesday 26 January 2011 after midday
Monday 24 January 2011and announced here - I will also contact the winner directly for postage details
- Entry is open to Australian and international readers of this blog - postage is included.
- Quilt is 16.5 x 16.5 inches square, cotton piecing on white linen background, backed with Heather Bailey Nicey Jane and has a hanging sleeve.
Thank you for assisting in what is a time of great distress for so many Australians.