Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Win a mini quilt: Queensland Flood Relief Appeal

Photobucket


**deadline extended to noon Wednesday 26 January**

Those of you who haven't heard, (am I'm fairly convinced that wouldn't be anyone), Queensland is experiencing disastrous flooding. In an effort to assist those in need and raise awareness of the appeal, Toni from Make it Perfect is coordinating a mass of craft "auctions". You can find the list of participants here.

The most needed commodity for Queenslanders right now is cash. For my bit, I am auctioning this mini quilt:

**how can you win this item**
  • Donate $5 (Aussie Dollars) to the Premiers Flood Relief Appeal - be sure to record your receipt number
  • Comment on this post and include the receipt number
  • Enter as many times as you like however each entry must have a separate $5 donation and receipt number
  • Make sure I can contact you via your comment
  • The winner will be drawn randomly from the comments on Wednesday 26 January 2011 after midday Monday 24 January 2011 and announced here - I will also contact the winner directly for postage details
  • Entry is open to Australian and international readers of this blog - postage is included.
  • Quilt is 16.5 x 16.5 inches square, cotton piecing on white linen background, backed with Heather Bailey Nicey Jane and has a hanging sleeve.
Please only leave a comment on this post if you are donating so as not to mess with the draw.

Thank you for assisting in what is a time of great distress for so many Australians.

15 comments:

Mandalin said...

oops, I just made a donation but did it by direct deposit so I only have my banks receipt number. Oh I'll just do another one and be back shortly.

Mandalin said...

Okay, I'm back after doing this correctly. My receipt # is 3195929. Love that Dresden! Please delete the other comment if you feel it necessary...no worries

Liz said...

Such a lovely quilt! My receipt number is: 3215974

sillykittyish at gmail dot com

kylie said...

i love this quilt - it looks like mens ties. very stylish. receipt number is 3221393

Mariel said...

Love the mini quilt! Receipt # 3228206.

Tanya said...

Thanks for making the effort to have a raffle and make that great mini quilt.
Receipt Number : 1047584

Sharon said...

Love this little quilt and its in my favorite color combo! My receipt # is 3232525. Thank you

mac said...

Cute quilt.
My receipt is #3232141.

Clarissa68 said...

it's the quilt of hope!

My receipt # is 3234163
http://www.artfire.com/users/clarissa68

leigh7911 said...

Looking at this makes me happy. Love it!

Receipt #3234367

leigh7911 said...

Entry #2 -3234369

leigh7911 said...

Entry #3 -3234370

leigh7911 said...

Entry #4 -3234371

amummy said...

My receipt number is 3234389.

dgwade at tpg dot com dot au

leigh7911 said...

What the hey, one more -3234899. It's for a very good cause.