Sunday, July 3, 2011

Swaps received

I promised you some time ago that I would post pictures of a few items I have received in flickrland swaps. You've already seen the amazing bag I received in the Goodie Bag Swap so here are few more little delights.

The talented Kat sent me this perfect sewing machine cover along with a whole parcel of goodies - I couldn't believe how well she picked my taste - do go over and say hi to her and check out her blog post on this swap here - she is super talented. Kat also included some tea, a whole bunch of fabric scraps, a wristlet pin cushion and a new ruler as well as the most exquisite hand made card. It really was a mail day made in heaven!


I also participated in the Doll Quilt 10 and the My Favourite Mini Quilt Swaps and again, I received perfect parcels with the cutest ever quilts.
DQS10:
 My fave mini:
 And here they are, brightening up a little corner of my room:

2 comments:

Kate Ward said...

they are the cutest quilts! I love them!

Anonymous said...

aww nice to see your machine cover in it's new place :)
So glad you like it!
xx